- Job description
Provide legal counsel; manage relations with partner associations and industries.
- Issues covered
- Legal, Movie Theft, Technology, Ratings Appeals Board, Global Cinema Federation, Education.
- Work experience summary
I started my career working in fine dining in Napa and New York before going to NYU, where I interned for various players in the entertainment industry. After college I wrote and managed all the grants for the Civil Practice of the Legal Aid Society in New York. After law school I worked as an attorney in Foley & Lardner’s Trademark, Copyright and Advertising group, and also split my time with the White Collar Defense group.
- Napa, CA
- New York University (B.A.), University of California, Irvine (J.D.)
- Favorite Film
- I couldn’t possibly pick a favorite! However, the films you will hear me quoting incessantly are: Big Business, The First Wives Club and The Pajama Game.
- Concession stand must haves
- Sour strawberry belts, Diet Coke, popcorn with mustard (don’t judge!)
- Favorite cinema memory
Watching Art School Confidential at the Angelika in New York on my first date with my (now) husband. The feeling of being alone together in a room full of people is truly remarkable. I would also be lying if I left out the (six) times I sobbed through Titanic as a young teenager or watching my father on the big screen in the documentary Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired.
Jackie BrennemanExecutive Vice President & General Counsel, NATO President, The Cinema Foundation +1 818 506 1778 jeb [at] natoca [dot] com 3450 Cahuenga Blvd W, #410
Los Angeles, CA 90068