- Job description
Gathering, analyzing and reporting data in support of NATO’s strategic initiatives.
- Issues covered
- Industry Data, Theatrical Release Window
- Work experience summary
Prior to joining NATO, Phil worked with BoxOffice.com for more than seven years. While with BoxOffice, he built a data/prediction business, maintained relationships with trade publications in India and China, and was quoted regularly by CNN, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Variety, The Hollywood Reporter, and many others. Phil joined NATO in December 2015.
- Catasauqua, PA (You know the Billy Joel song “Allentown”? Well, it’s right next door)
- DeSales University
- Favorite Film
- Michael Mann’s The Insider, and anything Stanley Kubrick ever made
- Concession stand must haves
- Junior Mints or Oreo Churros
- Favorite cinema memory