- Job description
Managing relations with partner associations and industries.
- Issues covered
- Movie Theft, Technology, Ratings Appeals Board, Social Media, Education.
- Work experience summary
I started my career working in fine dining in Napa and New York before going to NYU, where I interned for various players in the entertainment industry. After college I wrote and managed all the grants for the Civil Practice of the Legal Aid Society in New York. After law school I worked as an attorney in Foley & Lardner’s Trademark, Copyright and Advertising group.
- Napa, CA
- New York University (B.A.), University of California, Irvine (J.D.)
- Favorite Film
- I couldn’t possibly pick a favorite! However, the films you will hear me quoting incessantly are: Big Business, The First Wives Club and The Pajama Game.
- Concession stand must haves
- Sour strawberry belts, Diet Coke, popcorn with mustard (don’t judge!)
- Favorite cinema memory