- Job description
Oversees all facets of the association regarding membership services, including the Cinema Buying Group and CinemaCon. Also serves as the liaison to the International Associations representing NATO members and various territories overseas.
- Issues covered
- Membership, Independents, International, Cinema Buying Group, CinemaCon, Technology
- Work experience summary
Completed a Masters of Fine Arts degree in Directing from the Catholic University of America (DC), and then worked as a director at theaters such as Fords Theater and the Delaware Shakespeare Festival. Joined NATO in 2007.
- Daphne, AL
- Auburn University (“War Eagle!”)
- Favorite Film
- Big Fish (2003); Chariots of Fire (1981); Wall-E (2008)
- Concession stand must haves
- Popcorn, Reese’s Pieces (as a kid, it was Twizzlers)
- Favorite cinema memory